Had this look at my cousins bday. The second oldest, 30yo.
Since I had pink hair I wanted something pink-related so I chose purple. But because I was lazy I just slapped on the color on my lid and added that cute teal, turquoise, light blue, have no idea what color it is, on my lower lid. And BAM! It changed the whole look. After that just lined the eyes with black and ready to go.
I wore this in February at one of my friends birthday. It’s an easy look that don’t need to much time to put on.
What I did:
- I applied a makeup base on my entire upper lid and also below the lower lash line.
- Covered my lid with a pink eyeshadow.
- Using a black gel eyeliner I contoured my eyes.
- Blended a purple eyeshadow so the eyeliner is not too harsh.
- Applied a black kohl eyepencil on my bottom waterline and smudged.
- I added some glitter from the NYX Glitter Cream Palette
- At the end I used black mascara on my top lashes.
I discovered that I like purple eyeshadow. I have never tought that I will use this color because of my dark circles but in the end it still is a part of my everyday makeup (backup for when I’m in a rush or I don’t have ideas)