I tried to do something different with my eyeliner and I love it! I usually don’t line my inner corner because it’ll wash off in a few minutes but I found this awesome waterproof Gabrini eyeliner. I’ll review it one day because it’s amazing!
Am incercat ceva diferit cu tusul si ador rezultatul! De obicei nu conturez coltul interior al ochiului pentru ca totul se sterge in cateva minute dar am gasit un tus waterproof de la Gabrini si e incredibil! O sa ii fac un review intr-o zi.
M-am machiat pentru martisor un pic mai devreme, pe 28 februarie, pentru ca Rares lucra si am sarbatorit inceputul primaverii putin mai devreme.
Se poate purta combinatia asta de culori si la un meci de fotbal al echipei Dinamo sau de craciun :D.
- filled in my eyebrows with Avon glimmerstick brow definer in soft black
- used Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in light
- covered the blemishes with Avon Colortrend concealer in light
- contoured with Alverde Duo-Bronzer in 10 Light Bronze
- set everything with Maybelline pure powder compact in 021 natural beige
- I have a red Avon lipstick but I removed it before leaving the house
- Bellapiere makeup base
- blended carefully the white and red eyeshadows with the brown from my crease and the brow highlight (you can see from the pics that my blending was awful..)
- lined my eyes with Catrice eyeliner pen in black close to my lash line and added black eyeshadow on top blending upwards
- for the inner and outer corners I used the Gabrini dipliner waterproof in black
- lined my lower waterline with Avon 24K Gold eyeliner, smudged and blended it with a black eyeshadow
- used a random black mascara