I wore this a couple of weeks ago because I missed having really dark eyes. I thought it could be a cool idea for Valentine’s Day if you don’t want to be all girly. You can use pink instead of red or blue/green if you’re an anti Valentine’s day :).
Am purtat asta acum cateva saptamani pentru ca imi era dor de un machiaj mai inchis. M-am gandit ca e o idee buna pentru Ziua Indragostitilor/Dragobete pentru cele care vor ceva mai intens. Se poate folosi roz in loc de rosu sau albastru/verde daca esti impotriva acestei ‘sarbatori’ :).
I don’t usually wear this kind of makeup because my eyes get all wet and teary and it ruins the inner and outer corners -_-. Also as you can see the eyeshadow creased a bit.
Nu prea ma machiez asa pentru ca imi lacrimeaza ochii si colturile interioare si exterioare ‘curg’ -_-. De asemea se vede ca s-a cam strans fardul.
My face was really dry this month, maybe because of the lack of water&bad weather but I tried to use a foundation anyway.
Luna asta am avut pielea foarte uscata, probabil din cauza lipsei de hidratare si a vremii nu prea prietenoase dar am incercat sa folosesc un fond de ten oricum
- Bellapiere makeup base (it’s not the same because I have it from the Get the Look -Smoky Eyes)
- smudged Avon SuperShock gel eyeliner in black all over the lid
- set it with Bellapiere eyeshadow in noir
- blended the black upwards using a red eyeshadow
- used Avon glimmerstick diamonds eyeliner in sugar plum in the inner corner to give it a sparkle
- lined my eyes with Miss Sporty Studio Lash eyeliner in 001 Extra Black
- as a mascara I chose the one from Avon- Mega Effects in blackest black
- moisturized my face with La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait
- filled in my eyebrows with Avon glimmerstick brow definer in soft black and made my arch with a thin brush and Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama in blackest black
- used lightly the Balea Young Soft&Clear foundation in 03 Sand
- covered the blemishes with Avon Colortrend concealer in light (mine is black, I guess they changed the package)
- set everything with a random powder