I went ice skating so I thought of doing a silver look. It reminds me of ice, snow and winter. I was on the go so couldn’t take pics before leaving the house and when I got home my eyeshadow creased -_-. I hate when this happens.
Am fost sa patinez si m-am gandit sa ma machiez cu gri/argintiu pentru ca imi aminteste de gheata, zapada si iarna. Ma grabeam si nu am putut sa fac poze inainte sa plec de acasa dar cand m-am intors mi se stransese fardul -_-. Urasc asta.
- primed my eyes with the grey colour from the Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Precious Metals
- lined my eyes with Essence Gel eyeliner in 05 Miami`s Ink blending it upwards softly and also contouring my outer v
- set everything with a light silver eyeshadow in the inner corner and with a darker shade in the outer
- liner my eyes with Catrice Ulta fine ink eyeliner
- lightened the lower lid with Bellapiere eyeshadow in Snow Flake
- used the Avon colortrend double ended kajalstick in silver&black on my waterline (couldn’t find it. it’s the pink one with flowers)
- Avon SuperExtend mascara (link from another version of it)
- moisturized my face with La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait
- Alverde Color&Care cream to powder makeup in 10 Soft Cream all over my face and then added an extra coat on blemishes
- set everything with a random no name powder
- contoured with Alverde Duo-Bronzer in 10 Light Bronze