What is the best thing a baby blogger can see after an exhausting day? A little number on the notifications square :). It let me know that I have one more follower (yaaay!), two likes on my last post aand.. 😀 masquerade21 commented on that post.
I found out that this amazing blogger (masquarade21) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award :). You can check out her blog here. Thank you :).
The rules for this award are very simple.
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 or more bloggers.
7 random things:
1. I have brachydactyly thumbs(aka clubbed thumbs). I hate it because it’s hard when you want fake nails it is a pain in the ass :P. I used to have gel nails because those plastic ones you find in the stores can’t fit my nails: my thumbs are big and the rest too small.
2. I have small feets. It is very hard to find shoes, especially heels, when you need to find a 34-35 EU. I also have a narrow base.
3. I hate when people are chewing with their mouth open. It is weird because this thing changes from person to person; sometimes I don’t even care :).
4. The only book I enjoyed reading was ‘I was doctor Mengele’s assistant’. It is about those experiments made on humans, how they killed people in gas chambers and many other interesting things. I can remember when he said about a girl or boy that survived the gas chamber.
If you can’t read the book but want to know those disturbing facts from Auschwitz, you can click here.
5. I grew up and gone through school having my little dog. I wish he could have been here for highschool but I understand he was sick and suffering. Nobody knew what mixture of breeds he was; I find this amazing :).
6. I’m scared of ghosts and other things like that. Everytime I hear a strange noise I freak out.
7. Most of the time, I spend about an hour to make my post; I’m lazy and there is always that grabs my attention.
So hard to make this 7 list.
These are the blogs I enjoy the most.
Feel free to not accept doing this :).
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :).