I wore this in February at one of my friends birthday. It’s an easy look that don’t need to much time to put on.
What I did:
- I applied a makeup base on my entire upper lid and also below the lower lash line.
- Covered my lid with a pink eyeshadow.
- Using a black gel eyeliner I contoured my eyes.
- Blended a purple eyeshadow so the eyeliner is not too harsh.
- Applied a black kohl eyepencil on my bottom waterline and smudged.
- I added some glitter from the NYX Glitter Cream Palette
- At the end I used black mascara on my top lashes.